Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Sugar Cookies

These babies are as good as they look.  Just like your Muther I hope:)  I believe in my very unbiased opinion that we have the yummiest sugar cookies at Great Harvest.  Now I know there is a debate among sugar cookie eater as to the best kind.  Some like them puffy, and thick, others like them thin and crisp, while many like them soft and chewy.  I fall in the thin and crisp category, but no one else at the bakery has similar thinking.  Therefore I will usually eat all the crispy cookies, and save the others for our customers.  I like taking one for the team!

Come on down and give your Muther a cookie, or a gift basket, or a loaf or two.  She'll love your stinking guts for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs